Toothpaste or Toothpowder
An all natural, SLS-free, whitening toothpaste or toothpowder that heals gum disease and leaves your teeth squeaky clean.
Best of all, it comes in a refillable glass jar, so there's no contamination of BPA or other toxins from plastic packaging.
Ingredients: natural soda USP #1 Sodium bicarbonate, Zapotec Mayan sea salt, vegetable glycerine (USP 99.5%)(toothpaste only), essential oils of lemon* Citrus limonum and peppermint* Mentha piperata.
*Certified Organically Grown
Natural soda has skin soothing, water softening, effervescent, deodorizing and stimulating properties. It draws oils and impurities from the body.
NOW WITH ETHICAL RELATIVELY LOCAL SOCIAL ENTERPRISE...
Zapotec Mayan Sea Salt re-mineralizes the body through the absorbent mouth and gums. Bromides and Iodine are present in sea salt, including other minerals in a dried form, such as Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium and Potassium. All these minerals work together as regulators of cell activity and daily functioning, relieving muscular pain and stabilizing fluid levels in the body.
Vegetable glycerine USP 99.9% - NOT glycerin from petroleum - is well known for its soothing properties. It is a protectant that helps to soothe sore gums and mouth irritations.
NOW WITH DOUBLE THE FLAVOUR!
Lemon essential oil is a safe antiseptic, and has refreshing and cooling properties and is used for its cleansing effect. Peppermint essential oil is also a safe antiseptic, a digestive aid, friendly to the sinuses, and relieves bad breath.
Proper brushing is essential for cleaning teeth and gums effectively. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles that will not scratch and irritate teeth or damage gums.
1. Place bristles along the gumline at a 45-degree angle. Bristles should contact both the tooth surface and the gumline.
2. Gently brush the outer tooth surfaces of 2-3 teeth using a vibrating back & forth rolling motion. Move brush to the next group of 2-3 teeth and repeat.
3. Maintain a 45-degree angle with bristles contacting the tooth surface and gumline. Gently brush using back, forth, and rolling motion along all of the inner tooth surfaces.
4. Tilt brush vertically behind the front teeth. Make several up & down strokes using the front half of the brush.
5. Place the brush against the biting surface of the teeth & use a gentle back & forth scrubbing motion. Brush the tongue from back to front to remove odor-producing bacteria.
Remember to replace your toothbrush every three to four months. Researchers have established that thousands of microbes grow on toothbrush bristles and handles. Most are harmless, but others can cause cold and flu viruses, the herpes virus that causes cold sores, and bacteria that can cause periodontal infections.
CLEAR GLASS JARS:
GLASS FOR LOCAL PICK UPS ONLY: Proudly packaged in a glass jar with a sealing screw on metal cap.
NEW! SHIPPED IN SCREW TOP METAL CANISTER ONLY. Due to uninsurable breakage problems and dissatisfaction with spilled product, ALL NEW mail orders will be for TOOTHPOWDER BY DEFAULT and shipped in a metal screw top canister ONLY.
NOTE TO NON CANADA CUSTOMERS: IF YOU ORDER THE TOOTHPASTE FOR POSTING OUTSIDE OF CANADA, you agree to pay any excess postage costs AND to accept the toothpaste in the condition it arrives in. Changes in air pressure and temperature can lead to leakage and wet labels. I suggest selecting Expedited US Postage on check out. If you'd like, you can make your own very easily with ingredients you can buy locally. Order Dental Care Workshop notes here for $10. http://www.anarreshealth.ca/node/874