* Natural Contraception * Stefani Aqua Filtres, Taps, Valves
* Custom & Retail Body Products & Perfumes
* Weekly Product Making Workshops * Hypnotherapy for Health
Anarres Own Toothpaste or Toothpowder
An all natural, SLS-free, whitening toothpaste or toothpowder that heals gum disease and leaves your teeth squeaky clean.
Best of all, it comes in a refillable glass jar, so there's no contamination of BPA or other toxins from plastic packaging.
Ingredients: natural soda USP #1 (Sodium bicarbonate), Dead Sea salt (finely ground), vegetable glycerine (Glycerin USP 99.5%)(toothpaste only), essential oils of lemon* Citrus limonum and peppermint* Mentha piperata.
*Certified Organically Grown
Natural soda has skin soothing, water softening, effervescent, deodorizing and stimulating properties. It draws oils and impurities from the body.
Dead Sea Salt re-mineralizes the body through the absorbent mouth and gums. Bromides and Iodine are present in Dead Sea Salt, including other minerals in a dried form, such as Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium and Potassium. All these minerals work together as regulators of cell activity and daily functioning, relieving muscular pain and stabilizing fluid levels in the body.
Vegetable glycerine USP 99.9% - NOT glycerin from petroleum - is well known for its soothing properties. It is a protectant that helps to soothe sore gums and mouth irritations.
Lemon essential oil is a safe antiseptic, and has refreshing and cooling properties and is used for its cleansing effect. Peppermint essential oil is also a safe antiseptic, a digestive aid, friendly to the sinuses, and relieves bad breath.
Proper brushing is essential for cleaning teeth and gums effectively. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles that will not scratch and irritate teeth or damage gums.
1. Place bristles along the gumline at a 45-degree angle. Bristles should contact both the tooth surface and the gumline.
2. Gently brush the outer tooth surfaces of 2-3 teeth using a vibrating back & forth rolling motion. Move brush to the next group of 2-3 teeth and repeat.
3. Maintain a 45-degree angle with bristles contacting the tooth surface and gumline. Gently brush using back, forth, and rolling motion along all of the inner tooth surfaces.
4. Tilt brush vertically behind the front teeth. Make several up & down strokes using the front half of the brush.
5. Place the brush against the biting surface of the teeth & use a gentle back & forth scrubbing motion. Brush the tongue from back to front to remove odor-producing bacteria.
Remember to replace your toothbrush every three to four months. Researchers have established that thousands of microbes grow on toothbrush bristles and handles. Most are harmless, but others can cause cold and flu viruses, the herpes virus that causes cold sores, and bacteria that can cause periodontal infections.
Proudly packaged in a glass jar with a sealing screw on metal cap.
Packed by weight (100g=120ml) with expansion room, so everyone gets the same amount whether it's in a fluffy or settled state.
PLEASE SPECIFY TOOTHPASTE OR TOOTH POWDER IN THE COMMENTS WITH YOUR ORDER. IF YOU DO NOT SPECIFY, I WILL SEND YOU THE PASTE.
The toothpaste is a paste made with vegetable glycerine. This is normally in stock.
The tooth powder is a powder made without glycerine. I make this to order so please allow a few days.
The 15g is a handy size to carry around from day to date or for travelling.
SO SORRY, BUT TOOTHPASTE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR POSTING OUTSIDE OF CANADA DUE TO THE HIGH COST OF SHIPPING - I lose money when I sell it to US customers. If you'd like, you can make your own very easily with ingredients you can buy locally. Order Dental Care Workshop notes here for $10. http://www.anarreshealth.ca/node/874